Saturday 12 November 2011

The Dress.

The best thing about summer? Sundresses, ladies, sundresses! This  amazing vintage find has been hiding at the back of my wardrobe for about three years now, and just recently I've fallen in love with it all over again. Today, the sun was absolutely beaming and I was feeling unusually happy with my hair (I call it the Bingle) so it seemed the perfect day for a bit of a shoot. I paired the dress with these green heeled moccasin's from Sportsgirl for extra punch. Nothing beats that feeling when every second person is eye-ing off your killer outfit- I actually had a woman offer me $200.00 for this dress the other day. Flattering? Absolutely. Crazy? Lil' bit! ..But this bad boy definitely isn't going anywhere anytime soon. 








No comments:

Post a Comment