Friday 1 June 2012

Hair Envy

Recently, I've found myself lusting over long hair. Delta Goodrem is, at least, partly to blame for this as I am forced to sit in from of the telly, pretending to watch The Voice but really just becoming green with envy over Delt's luscious locks. There's just something about lengthy boho hair that screams uninhabited, untamed beauty. Now I'm day-dreaming of posessing this kind of 'do by the time Spring rolls around and practically drowning the folicles on my head in any treatment that promises me healthy, hapy hair that will grow, and grow, and grow. At this point I may even start singing to encourage a lil' growth.. or does that only work with plants? 











Craving more? Check out my latest post on Street Scholars if you haven't had your fill of hair-tastic discussions and photo's. 

Maddy xx




No comments:

Post a Comment