Wednesday 25 April 2012

Bird On The Buffalo

If I wasn't already completely, utterly in love with him (and his music), Angus Stone's latest solo single and the music vid that goes along with it would be enough to send me into overdrive. 

The equation is simple; acoustic tunes + bohemian muse = some serioius youtube action. 

Isabel Lucas- who appears to have boho chic down to a fine art- lends her talents to her bearded boyf in the clip wearing dresses designed by none other than Karl Lagerfield for Chanel's Cruise Antibes 2012 collection.






I am beyond obsessed with the white lace and tule creation which is worn while Isabel roams about the North American desert accompanied, of course, by one of Miss Lucas' signature jewelled headpieces. It's practically picture-esque and absolutely awe-inspiring.

Basically, the clip only further cements that these two little hippies are officially my new favourite celebrity couple. I'm not sure who I have a crush on more!

In case you haven't caught a glimpse of Bird on the Buffalo yet, get your fix here;



                 

Maddy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment